Electronic hardware is a very wide product category that encompasses any item used in the electronics and electrical industry. The range of items varies widely from items such as conduit clamps and electrical lugs and terminals, through PC Boeard guides, to strain relief bushings.
Search thousands of Electronic Hardware in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Hex Female/Female Standoff to Wire Nuts, Twist-On Wire Connectors from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Hex Female/Female Stand-Offs
- Round Male/Female Stand-Offs
- Round Female/Female Standoffs
- Swage Standoffs
- Round Swage Spacer
- Plastic Push in Panel Clips (Pine Tree, Xmas Tree, etc.)
- Quick Access Panel Fasteners, 1/4 Turn, etc.
- Captive Panel Screws
- Batteries & Holders
- Bulbs, Lamps, LEDs
- Cable Clamps & Ties
- Conduit Clamps, Conduit Straps
- Cord Grips
- Electrical Lugs & Terminals
- Electrical Switches
- Electrical Tape
- Electrical Wires
- Electronic Components
- Fuses & Fuse Holders
- Grommets & Eyelets
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- PC Board Guides
- PC Board Inserters, Extractors & Ejectors
- PC Board Supports & Spacers
- Plastic Rivets (Plasti-Rivet etc.)
- Snap Bushings, Strain Relief Bushings
- Wire Nuts, Twist-On Wire Connectors
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Electronic Hardware directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.