Anchors are any of several types of bolts, screws, inserts, rod that are inserted into and fixed in masonry or structural supports as a hold for framing, shelves etc.
Search thousands of Anchors in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Anchor Bolts to Zinc Alloy Hammer Drive Anchor (Zamac Nail-In) from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Anchor Bolts
- Chemical Anchors, Epoxy Anchors
- Concrete Screw, Masonry Screw Anchors (Tapcon, Titen etc.)
- Ribbed, Conical, Fluted Plastic Screw Anchors, Wall Plug Anchors
- Deformed Bar Anchors
- Drive Pin Anchors
- Drop-In Style Anchors
- Expansion Pin Anchors, Center Pin Drive Anchors, Strike Pin Anchors
- Hanger Bolts
- Headed Concrete Anchors, Shear Connectors
- KapToggle Anchors
- Lag Screw Expansion Shields Anchors
- Lead Wood Screw Style Anchors
- Machine Screw Style Anchors, Caulk-In Anchors
- Nylon Nail-In Anchors
- One-Step, Self-drilling Hollow Wall Anchors, E-Z etc.
- Plastic Toggle Anchors
- Screw Sleeve-Type Expansion Hollow Wall Anchor, Wallgrip, Molly Bolt, Polly
- Self-Drilling Concrete Snap-Off Anchor
- Single & Double Expansion Anchors
- Sleeve Anchors
- Spade Bolt Anchors
- Flat & Mushroom Head Spike Drive Anchors
- Split Drive Anchors
- T-Anchors, Tee Anchors
- Taper Bolt Anchors
- Threaded Rod Anchors
- Spring Toggle Anchors, Toggle Bolts
- Toggle Wings
- Wedge Anchors, Stud Anchors
- Zinc Alloy Hammer Drive Anchors, Zamac Nail-Ins
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Anchors directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.